· Unified Communications Certified
· USB & Bluetooth Compatible
· 1 x 3.5mm Headphone Jack
· Bluetooth 4.1
· Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
· Wideband Audio / HD Voice
· ZoomTalk Microphones
· Supports up to 15 Meeting Participants
· Transform your conference calls with the Jabra Speak 810 UC. This Unified Communications-certified speaker phone can easily be integrated into a variety of real-time enterprise communication services to keep you connected. Featuring ZoomTalk microphones, this speakerphone can detect individual voices of up to 15 meeting attendees, filtering out background noise to ensure clear communications. The speaker itself features one 3.5mm headphone jack to connect instantly to nearly any smartphone or tablet. You can also connect via Bluetooth as the Speak 810 UC supports Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity at a distance of up to 30 feet. In addition to connecting via the 3.5mm headphone jack, you can connect your mobile devices to the built-in USB port for a quick charge. With plug-and-play functionality the Speak 810 UC is easy to set up, allowing you to make and receive calls in no time.
· The Jabra Speak UC is certified to work with Unified Communications platforms, including Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, and Unify.
· The Jabra Speak 810 UC features a compact and lightweight design along with an integrated USB cable management system for quick set up.
· Connect the Jabra Speak 810 UC to your computer, tablet, or mobile device using the USB TypeA port, the 3.5mm audio connector, or using a Bluetooth wireless connection. The integrated Near Field Communications zone allows for fast pairing with compatible devices.
· Take advantage of clear calls with natural conversation and no feedback or echo. Keep your conversations flowing to maximize your meeting time.
· The Jabra Speak 810 UC features full compatibility with a variety of call control features and can be paired up with nearly any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet.
· Virtually eliminate echoes, background noise, and distortions with ZoomTalk microphones. These advanced microphones are designed to focus on the person talking to pick up only their voice.